|Subscribe to our site
540 YMCA Way
Ashland, OR 97520
Contact: Ashland Family YMCA
Ashland Family YMCA, Ashland, Oregon 97520 / Military Outreach Program
Ashland Family YMCA Military Outreach Program
The Ashland Family YMCA supports and honors our military members and their families by providing a warm supportive environment for families to spend quality time together.
Welcome to the Y!
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Title 10 personnel eligible for free membership include families of:
- Joint deployed National Guard and Reserves;
- Active Duty Independent Duty station personnel (single or family members);
- Relocated spouses and family members of deployed Active Duty personnel;
- Community Based Wounded Warrior Transition Unit personnel and their families.
WHAT PROGRAMS ARE AVAILABLE?
- Membership for the military member and family 3 months pre and post deployment and during deployment; not to exceed 18 months total.
- If you donít qualify for the free membership, we still have a reduced rate membership available for other military, veterans and reserve personnel - 50% off the join fee and 10% off of monthly dues.
- Respite child care and other youth program benefits may be available for Title 10 personnel. Please inquire with our contact staff: Laurie Schaaf
HOW DO I BEGIN?
Please bring a copy of deployment orders, photo ID, and active military dependent ID card when applying for YMCA membership. Fill out a membership application at the YMCA and connect with our contact staff: Laurie Schaaf