As we remain in Phase two of reopening, we will continue with our current protocols and add a few more as we introduce some additional programming.
YMCA facility hours:
Monday – Friday 7:00am-8:00pm
*face covering required at all times.
We are requiring face coverings (masks, bandanas, cloth covering the nose and mouth) for everyone in the facility during this time
- We are excited to announce that our Aquatic Center reopened Monday, June 15th with a limited schedule and modified use by reservation only. Summer Youth Swim Lessons will begin July 6th.
To maintain a safe environment for members and staff and in accordance with restrictions from the Oregon Health Authority we have added new protocols, additional signage, cleaning stations and an online reservation system.
We encourage all members interested in using the pool to read the information before coming to the Y as there is limited use and all participation is through reservation only.
- Summer Camps for ages 4-14 began on Monday June 15th and are offered through August 28. Link for YMCA Summer Camp Information (Emergency Childcare for all essential workers will continue in the form of Traditional Camp).
- Gymnastics classes have begun on a modified and limited schedule. Link for information on Summer Gymnastics
- Outdoor, indoor and online group fitness classes are being offered by reservation only. Link for the Group Fitness Schedule
Protocols in effect:
- We are open for member use only. We will not be honoring guest passes, day passes or nationwide memberships at this time.
- Members under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult member or enrolled in a youth program.
- We will be taking temperatures of members 17 and under unaccompanied by an adult.
- All members, staff, volunteers and visitors ages 13 and up will be required to wear a face covering while in our facility.
Face coverings are not allowed in the (water) pool or spa.
Face coverings are not required for those with medical exemptions.
It is strongly recommended that children ages 2-12 wear a face covering
- Please come prepared for your work out with your membership key card, water bottle, sweat towel and exercise mat if needed.
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be maintained in all areas of our facility.
- You will be asked to answer 4 health screening questions before checking in. (click here to see the health screening questions)
What is open for use:
- The fitness center, weight room, circuit and stretching area have all been rearranged to accommodate physical distancing.
- The basketball court is available limited hours for individual play, stretching, walking or running only. No group or contact sports. Bring your own basketball. (click here for the basketball court schedule)
- The restrooms are open for use and will be cleaned regularly.
- The pool locker rooms are open and we are encouraging members to come already dressed for the pool and limit their time in the locker room.
- We have limited seating in the lobby.
Classes that are available:
- In-person outdoor fitness classes for our members, with limited space, in several locations. Please check the website for the most up to date real-time schedules and availability. (click here for the Group Fitness Schedule link)
- Live virtual fitness classes for our members are available for viewing online. (click here for the full listing of classes)
- Pre-recorded online fitness classes are available for viewing on our YouTube channel. (click here for our YouTube channel)
Stay in touch! We will be answering your phone calls and emails during our temporary revised facility hours. Call us at 541-482-9622 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your patience, grace and understanding as we continue to navigate these challenging times!
Thank you for supporting the Y as we support the community.
Thank you for your patience, grace and understanding as we continue to navigate these challenging times. The Ashland Family YMCA has reopened operations, Youth Programs, Fitness and the Aquatic Center with limited hours and modified schedules. We continue to offer live streaming classes, outdoor fitness and recorded fitness classes. We care about the safety and health of our members and staff and thank you for your continued support.