The Ashland Y is committed to nurturing the potential of kids, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. We believe that lasting personal and social change can only come about when we all work together to invest in our kids, our health and our neighbors. That's why, at the Y, strengthening community is our cause.
The Y is, and always will be, dedicated to building healthy, confident, connected and secure children, adults, families and communities. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a child is inspired by a caring adult and when a community comes together for the common good. Every day we work side-by-side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive!
Angel Tree Program 2015
You can help make Christmas joyful for a child in need!
Please choose a tag from the Angel Tree in our lobby and purchase a Christmas Gift.
You may deliver toys to:
- Toys are for children 12 years of age and younger
- All toys should be unwrapped (non-violent)
- Toys are needed by Monday, December 14, 2015 (Wednesday, December 16th at the latest)
- The Ashland Family YMCA
- The Salvation Army, 304 Beatty St., in Medford between 8:00 am & 5:00 pm
- Or call (541) 773-6965 to make other arrangements