What participating students and teachers have to look forward to:
- A beautiful location featuring several ecosystems, including a large marsh and surrounding forest.
- A site-based curriculum designed specifically for what our environment has to offer.
- Capacity for 120 students plus additional chaperones/teachers for ODS experiences lasting 3-5 days.
- Spring and fall programs.
- New facilities, heated cabins and gorgeous lake views
- The opportunity to build friendships and practice academic teamwork, all within an inclusive learning environment.
We offer something for every kind of camper:
- Traditional Overnight Camp – ages 8-13
Our traditional overnight camp is filled with fun and nonstop excitement! We have developed programs and activities that build confidence, social skills, and self-esteem. Through this program, campers can learn new skills or further existing ones by participating in the many activities camp has to offer. In a safe, healthy environment, care and guidance is always on hand to encourage children to try new activities. Includes: group games, canoeing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, archery, swimming, sports, arts and crafts, fishing and much more!
- Mini Overnight Camp – ages 6-8
Three fun-filled days of camp activities geared more towards your child’s age, interests, and abilities. Much time and attention is put into mini camp activities, knowing that this may be your child’s first time away from home. Rest assured that responsible staff closely supervise all activities to give your camper a safe and enjoyable experience. With at least one counselor to a six camper ratio, each camper will receive plenty of care and attention.
- Leaders in Training Camp – ages 14-15
This camp program is designed much like our traditional overnight camp, but geared more towards the older teen. Leadership and teamwork activities alongside traditional camp activities.
- Junior Counselors – ages 16-17
This is a volunteer program allowing teens to get camp counselor experience and be part of the staff team at camp. Junior Counselors will fill out a volunteer application, interview for limited spots, participate in some staff training and have an average of 1-2 weeks participating in camp.